Delete/Remove Bank Accounts from PhonePe
PhonePe users can remove their linked bank accounts anytime anywhere. PhonePe is one of the fastest growing wallet and most of us use it. It is necessary to keep changing our UPI PIN in intervals for security. Learn How to Change BHIM UPI PIN on PhonePe. UPI PIN is of 6 digit number. You can set any 6 digit number of your choice. UPI PIN is needed for all transactions. Multiple accounts may be linked with a phone number, so you need to remove one or two account. In this post, we have discussed step by step to delete/remove bank accounts from PhonePe. Go through complete post to know in details: Delete/Remove Bank Accounts from PhonePe
Also read our previous posts:
How to Pay Electricity Bill Online Through PhonePe App?
How to Pay Telangana state southern power Distribution company limited (TSSPDCL) elactricity bill payment in PhonePe app?
Where can I get an electricity bill payment receipt if I paid through PhonePe?
Change BHIM UPI PIN on PhonePe
How to Earn Scratch Cards in Phone Pe?
How to Delete/Remove Bank Accounts from PhonePe?
Follow these steps to delete/remove bank accounts from PhonePe:
- First of all open PhonePe application on your mobile. If you have not installed PhonePe yet, click here to download. Download
- Next, go to “My Account” section.
- Now, click on “Bank Accounts“.
- All the bank accounts linked with your PhonePe will be shown. Click on the account which you want to delete.
- A dialog box will appear. Click on “Unlink“.
- Done. You have successfully removed an account from PhonePe.
Download and Install PhonePe: Download
PhonePe Customer Care Number: 0124 678 9345 (Chargeable)
PhonePe offers various types of services. Mobile, DTH recharge, electricity bill payment, insurance, water bill payment, broadband etc.
Thanks for Reading
Comment below if you have any doubt. Feel free to contact me.
Keep Visiting: Jugaruinfo