How to Set UPI Transaction Limit in SBI?
Hello Everyone! Today we are here to guide you how to set UPI transaction limit in State Bank of India. UPI transaction has now become one of the fastest growing payment mode. It is simple and easy. You can make a transaction just by entering a PIN. We must be aware of our daily limit. Limit will automatically stop transaction beyond that limit. The process is one time and very simple. In this post, we have explained the things with the help of screenshots. You can do it with the help of internet banking, SBI anywhere Mobile app. Setting the UPI limit is complete online process. You don’t have to visit bank branch or write application letter. Maximum limit you can set in saving account is one lac. Go through the complete post to know in details: How to Set UPI Transaction Limit in SBI?
Apply for a New SBI ATM Card to Your Present Address Online
Set SBI ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage
Transfer SBI Account to Another Branch Online
Set UPI Transaction Limit in SBI
How to Set UPI Transaction Limit in SBI Online?
Follow these steps to set UPI transaction limit in SBI online:
- First of all open SBI Anywhere Personal app on your phone.
- Enter the Easy PIN.
- Next, your mobile banking dashboard will get open.
- Now, select UPI option on the main menu.
- Select “Set UPI per Transaction Limit“.
- Enter your Profile Password and click on “Submit” option.
- Now, you see existing UPI transaction limit. Set new UPI transaction limit. Confirm it by entering the same amount again. Click on “Submit” option.
- Next, confirm it by clicking on “Confirm” button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number. Click on “Submit” option.
- You will see “Your UPI transaction limit request has been successfully set” message flashing on the screen.
- Done! You have successfully set UPI transaction limit in SBI bank.
Note: These transaction limits are specific to UPI transactions originated from SBI Anywhere Personal.
Note: Maximum limit you can set in saving account is one lac.
Thanks for Reading
Comment below if you have any doubt. Feel free to contact me.
Keep Visiting: Jugaruinfo