Hello Everyone! In this post, we will be discussing about income certificate format for EBC. EBC stand for Economical Backward Class. There is a specific format for EBC certificate. You can view as well as download from below links. This application format is especially helpful for centralized employment notice number CEN 2/2018. Below format was taken from CEN 2/2018 official notification. It is proforma for Waiver of Examination Fees to be submitted by Economically Backward Class candidates at the time of document verification against Centralized Employment Notice No CEN 2/2018. Read complete post to know in details: Download Income Certificate Format for EBC
Follow these steps to write application for income certificate:
First of all, download the application form.
Next, take print out of the above form.
Now, write your name, father’s name, address, age and family income.
After that put your signature as well as stamp of issuing authority.
Done. Your income certificate is ready for verification.
Note: Economicaly Backward Classes will mean the candidates whose family income is less than 50,000/-
per annum. The following authorities are authorized to issue income certificates for the purpose of
identifying economically backward classes:
(1) District magistrate or any other Revenue Officer up in the level of Tahsildar
(2) Sitting Member of Parliament of Lok Sabha for persons of their own Constituency
(3) BPL Card or any other certificate issued by Central Government under a recognized poverty alleviation programme or Izzat MST issued by Railways.
(4) Union Minister may also recommend to Chairman /RRBs for any persons from anywhere in
(5) Sitting Member of Parliament of Rajya Sabha for persons of the district in which these MPs